LEGAL & CONTRAINDICATIONS
The products / technologies / modalities listed below are contraindicated as follows:
HIGH-INTENSITY PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
High-Intensity Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields (PEMF) are not recommended for people with the following conditions:
- Epilepsy and/or seizures
- Elevated blood alcohol or drug levels
- Electrical implants e.g. pacemaker, cochlear implant, intrathecal pump, insulin pump, etc.
- Known heart conditions e.g. heart failure, heart blockages, recent heart attack, arrhythmias, etc.
- Active bleeding or bleeding disorders / tendencies e.g. haemophilia, bleeding wound, or menstruation
- Grave’s disease
- Organ transplant recipients and/or those taking immune suppression medication
Do not use High-Intensity PEMF coils / loops / mats or other accessories over or on areas with:
- The head/neck region
- Non-MRI safe IUDs
- Non-MRI safe implanted metals e.g. pins, plates, screws, joint replacements, dental implants, mechanical heart valves, metal stents, or staples in blood vessels
- Breast implants
Waiver / Indemnity
Prior to, or during the course of your use of our products, health concerns may arise that require medical attention. If at any time during or after the use of any of our products, you experience pain or discomfort immediately desist and seek the necessary medical advice and only continue with use once medically cleared to do so.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you confirm that you have acquainted yourself with the contraindications and potential risks associated therewith. You hereby and forever release and discharge and hold harmless Signature Health Limited and/or its’ distributors, agents, affiliates or subsidiaries from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with your purchase and / or use of any of our products, including any injuries, loss and / or death resulting therefrom. You understand and are aware that the incorrect use or use with a pre-existing contra indicated condition the products may potentially be hazardous and understand further that it may involve a risk of injury and even death, and that you are voluntarily participating in the use of these products with the knowledge of the potential dangers involved. You hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death. You further declare that you are physically sound and suffering from no condition that would prevent you from participation or use of the product(s). You acknowledge that you have either had a physical examination and have been given a clean bill of health, or that you have decided to use the product(s) without the approval of your Doctor and do hereby assume all responsibility for your participation and activities, and utilisation of the product(s). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING ANY RIGHT YOUR SUCCESSORS OR YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST SIGNATURE HEALTH LIMITED, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ASSOCIATES, DISTRIBUTORS OR AGENTS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM SIGNATURE HEALTH LIMITED
When purchasing any Signature Health Limited product, you agree to comply with all Signature Health Limited's purchasing terms and conditions, as updated from time to time.
You may print or save a copy of these Terms of Purchase for your records.
The Signature Limited and the Signature Health Group (“the Company”) Brand Guidelines and Advertising Codes are updated from time to time. Please ensure that you regularly visit https://hocatt.com or https://hugopemf.com for the latest Brand Guidelines, Advertising Codes and Terms and Conditions.
ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONAL GUIDELINES
1. TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, COPYRIGHT MATERIALS AND ADVERTISING
a. The names “Signature Health”, “Hugo”, “Hugo High Intensity PEMF”, “Hocatt”, “Hocatt Plus”, "Hocatt Platinum”, “NFL Hocatt”, “Home Hocatt” and “Horse Hocatt”, any derivatives thereof and any symbols associated therewith are proprietary trade names and/or trademarks (the “Marks”) of the Company.
2. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE COMPANY MARKS
a. Each Distributor / Consultant / Customer is hereby licensed by the Company to utilise the Marks for purposes directly associated with the fulfilment of their duties and obligations or the provision of services as more fully set out in the relevant agreement concluded with the Company in relation to the sale, distribution or use of the products.
b. All Marks are and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.
c. The license granted herein shall be effective only as long as the Distributor / Consultant / Customer is in good standing and in full compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
d. Notwithstanding the license granted, it is prohibited for a Distributor / Consultant / Customer to claim any ownership of the Marks in any way, shape or form unless it has been approved in writing by the Company.
e. These Marks are of great value to the Company and are supplied to each Distributor / Consultant / Customer for each Distributor / Consultant / Customer use in an expressly authorized manner only.
f. Distributor / Consultant / Customer are not to advertise and Company products in any way other than through the advertising or promotional materials made available to Distributor / Consultant / Customer by the Company and materials preapproved by an authorized officer of the Company.
g. Distributor / Consultant / Customer agree not to use any written, printed, recorded or any other material in advertising, promoting or describing the product which is not provided to the Distributor / Consultant / Customer by the Company or which has not been approved in writing by the Company prior to any use thereof. Should the Company approve the use of such material, the Distributor / Consultant / Customer shall make such material available to the Company for its own use.
h. Distributor / Consultant / Customer hereby agree to make no disparaging representations about the Company, the products, the Company compensation plan or income potentials.
3. PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
a. A Distributor / Consultant / Customer may develop his or her own marketing techniques, so long as they are not in violation of any Company, legislative or regulatory regulations, codes and / or policies.
b. Unless the Company's prior written approval is received, the use, production or sale of any sales aid or materials, other than those specifically provided by or approved in writing by the Company for use in promoting Company products, is prohibited.
4. BRAND GUIDELINES FOR WEBSITES
a. Independent Distributor / Consultant / Customer websites marketing and promoting Company products or the Company’s business opportunity, without online sales, will be permitted so long as they comply with or are modified to comply with the Company Policies.
b. Distributor / Consultant / Customer may not use the name “Signature Health”, “Signature Wellness” or any of its trademarks, trade names, product names, domain name (URL) or copy or use any Company materials from any source that may result in misleading or confusing the user into thinking the Distributor / Consultant / Customer website is that of the Company.
c. Distributor / Consultant / Customer must link their websites to the relevant product website should they make reference to that specific product on their website.
d. Distributor / Consultant / Customer websites must reflect the core values of the Company and be of good moral content.
e. Distributor / Consultant / Customer websites must contain a disclaimer that is complaint with the guidelines as set out by the FDA should your website promote and / or sell any product to be consumed or utilised by humans.
5. RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES ON THE USE OF THE MARKS
i. Always write HOCATT™ and HUGO™, or any other registered trademark belonging to the Company, with the trademark (™) symbol;
ii. HOCATT™ and HUGO™ products must be referred to as "technology", not a therapy;
b. RESTRICTIONS on the use of words / phrases:
i. The following words / phrases may not be utilised when referring to the HOCATT™ and HUGO™:
1. "therapy", i.e. do not refer to the HOCATT™ or HUGO™ as a therapy;
2. "treating", "curing", "healing", "preventing", "diagnosing" any disease or medical condition.
One (1) year warranty from the manufacturer for the customer.
1. No other guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, shall be applicable unless contained herein or reduced to writing by manufacturer.
2. This warranty shall be valid for a period of one (1) year as from the date of delivery to the customer.
3. Any remedies afforded to the customer in terms hereof shall be limited to the original purchaser only and shall not be transferable.
4. The manufacturer warrants to the customer, in accordance with the following provisions, that its products, purchased by the customer directly from the manufacturer or from an authorised distributor, are free from defects in materials, workmanship and design affecting normal use for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
5. This warranty only covers the PARTS as specified below.
6. Products falling within the ambit of this warranty and for which a proper claim is made shall, at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s expense but shall exclude any costs associated with shipping and / or labour which shall be for the customer’s account.
7. All the parts removed from the repaired items shall become the property of the manufacturer.
PARTS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The manufacturer’s one (1) year warranty shall cover the following parts:
- All parts within the driver.
- Loop coils;
- Probe connectors.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The instructions as contained in the user manuals specifically relating to the maintenance, cleaning and use of the equipment require strict adherence. Noncompliance or deviation from the instructions will automatically nullify the warranty as herein contained.
2. Any damage occurring as a result of an accident, abuse / misuse, negligence and / or any alteration to the internal or external structure of the device shall immediately nullify the application of this warranty.
3. All faults must immediately be reported to the manufacturer or the authorised distributor.
4. The customer shall immediately upon identification of the defect, notify the manufacturer or the authorised distributor of the defect, details thereof and provide any additional documentation and / or photographic proof as the manufacturer may require. See "Reporting Warranty Requests”.
5. Any work conducted by an unqualified party shall affect the validity of the warranty unless such concession is approved in writing by the manufacturer.
6. Once the terms and conditions as set out herein have been fulfilled, and the manufacturer has confirmed the customer’s claim, the requisite part shall be dispatched to the customer / authorised distributer.
7. All shipping and labour costs associated with any repair and / or replacement, whether or not such claim and / or replacements falls within the ambit of this warranty, shall be for the account of the customer.
Reporting Warranty Requests
In the event that damage or a fault to any Part covered by this warranty is experienced within the warranty period, the following procedure is to be followed:
1. Contact the manufacturer or the nearest authorised distributer. Provide your name and unit serial number.
2. Submit a clear explanation with supporting documentation such as photos and / or videos of the problem experienced.
3. A technical advisor will evaluate the problem, and may deem it necessary to contact the customer for further clarification.
4. The technical advisor will then submit a resolution plan which may include:
b. Local repairs by nominated repair agent, or
c. Shipment of replacement components.
DAMAGES DURING SHIPPING:
It does not happen often, but shipping damages do occur.
In order to claim a replacement / repair of a device damaged during shipping the following procedure are to be followed:
1. Immediately upon delivery inspect for damages;
2. Should there be any visible signs of damage, do not sign any waybill or delivery sheet and insist that the driver conduct an immediate inspection;
3. Notify the carrier (UPS, Fedex, Trucking Company, etc.) immediately and request them to inspect without delay;
4. Report any damage and / or fault to the manufacturer or the nearest authorised distributor within 24 (twenty four) hours of delivery;
5. VERY IMPORTANT: Please do not discard any shipping cartons or packaging material, as they are required for the submission of a valid claim.
6. No credit will be given on returned goods in the event that the customer has not complied with the instructions as set out herein.
MANUFACTURER QUALITY GUARANTEE
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Should the customer not be satisfied with the purchase, the manufacturer will, in accordance with the terms and conditions here below, offer a money back guarantee.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The 30 day money back guarantee is not applicable to lease arrangements.
2. The customer must notify the manufacturer or the authorised distributer of the desire to return the unit within 30-days of receipt and obtain an authorization and shipping number prior to the return shipment.
3. The goods will not be accepted for return without the prior written consent of the manufacturer or authorised distributer first being obtained, and should such consent be given the goods must be returned to the manufacturer or authorised distributer undamaged and in the original factory supplied packaging.
4. The original shipping crate and materials must be retained for return shipment.
5. All delivery charges and insurance occasioned by a return shall be for the account of the customer unless such charges are waived, in writing by the manufacturer or authorised distributer.
6. Provided that inspection by the manufacturer or authorised distributer reveals that the goods are in a saleable condition, which decisions shall solely be at the discretion of the manufacturer or authorised distributer, credit will be passed to the customer less 20% (twenty percent) of the original invoice price to cover the cost of examination, handling and repacking.
7. The unit must be returned in its original condition not having suffered damages due to misuse, accidents, negligence or abuse and/or alteration or incorrect usage and / or cleaning.
8. The manufacture or the authorised distributer will issue payment upon receipt of the return and verification that these terms and conditions have complied with.
THE HUGO IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. THE HUGO HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED OR APPROVED BY THE FDA OR NDF, AND IT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, MITIGATE, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION.
The content of this website is intended for informational and/or educational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Any information with regard to personal testimonies about Signature Health Limited’s products does not reflect or represent Signature Health Limited’s product claims.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Signature Health Limited’s Products have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA or NDF, and we make no claims regarding its use to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
Signature Health Legal Agreements
Welcome to the HOCATT™ website. The website provides information about the products of Signature Health Limited. The website is owned by Signature Health Limited located in Hong Kong.
By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download, copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
Your use of the website
You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including committing a criminal offence, gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems, or transmitting unlawful material.
You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clauses below.
Choice of law
This website is owned and operated within Hong Kong. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Hong Kong, in the event of any dispute.
Accuracy of information
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is current and accurate, you should not assume that this is always the case, and should consult other sources before making any decision to act on this information.
Copyright and use of material
Signature Health Limited retains copyright in the website and all current and future content displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties.
In terms of a limited licence, granted for general use, Signature Health Limited grants the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for your personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only.
In addition, Signature Health Limited grants you permission to copy and distribute information from the website for non-commercial purposes, provided that: (i) this information has not been sourced from third parties; (ii) you notify Signature Health Limited of such use; and (iii) Signature Health Limited is acknowledged as the source by reference to the website address.
This website and its contents may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Signature Health Limited.
We value feedback received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and Signature Health Limited is not liable to any third party for the content of your comments.
Please also note that we cannot respond to all feedback we receive.
External links and advertising
Wherever this website provides links to other websites, this should not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information provided by the external link is done so at your own risk.
Wherever third party advertising or promotional material is displayed on this website, this should not be construed as Signature Health Limited endorsing or creating any relationship between Signature Health Limited and that third party. Reliance on any such material is entirely at your own risk.
Any third party wishing to link to this website from their website must obtain permission from Signature Health Limited, and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed.
Exclusion of liability
You expressly agree that the use of this website is entirely at your own risk. The website and all its contents are provided on an “as is” basis, and Signature Health Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents of the website Signature Health Limited does not warrant that the website’s functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or its server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
Signature Health Limited, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by the user, which arises directly or indirectly from reliance of the website and/or its content.
Contact details for any purposes related to these terms and conditions:
Code of Conduct
To help Signature Health maintain dialogue that is relevant and respectful of the rights of others, you understand that when you submit comments, posts or images on this website, you will not:
- Spread false and/or defamatory information.
- Include content that is discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or right to publicity, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Infringe on copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
- Post content that includes private and/or personal information, such as home phone numbers and email addresses.
- Seek medical advice (consult your personal physician) or disclose personal health information.
- Promote commercial services and products, or causes.
- Post in manner that would constitute spamming (e.g., posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting, posts that are irrelevant to the topic and/or the Signature Health’s mission, and “follow me” posts) or trolling (defined as comments that appear intended to send the discussion in a fruitless direction).
Content that is posted in violation of this policy may be blocked, removed, or otherwise altered. Repeat violations of this Code of Conduct may cause the author to be blocked or prevented from posting content. By submitting content on this website, you grant to the Signature Health a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, download, duplicate, display, distribute, modify and create derivative works of that content without your further approval or permission and without compensation by the Signature Health.
As a courtesy, please do not send commercial messages directly to participants on this social media platform unless specifically invited to do so by such individual. Complaints about unsolicited commercial messages are taken very seriously.
The Signature Health is not responsible for the opinions or claims of other users posted to this website and we do not typically confirm the accuracy of postings. User-generated content, such as comments or posts, represent the views of those providing the content, and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of the Signature Health. References or links (provided by the Signature Health or by a user) to products or services do not constitute endorsements by the Signature Health.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c), if you believe in good faith that a copyrighted work has been reproduced on this website without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send a notice to: American Medical Association, 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Suite 39300, Chicago, Illinois 60611-5885; Attention, Office of General Counsel. Your notice must contain, at a minimum, (a) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, (b) the identification and location of the material claimed to be infringing, (c) reasonably sufficient information for Signature Health to identify and contact the infringer, (d) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, (e) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, (f) your contact information, and (g) your physical or electronic signature. See 17 U.S.C. § 512 (c) for further information.
This Code of Conduct may be amended or modified at any time.